Home Again

Wednesday, March 18, 2015



Well, if you haven't read on Facebook or seen elsewhere... I'm home again from the mission. Sadly, I will not be able to go back out again. During the time I spent on the mission, my back and neck problems came back and I spent some time in the emergency room. Prayerfully, my mission president and I decided I would return home. Right now, I'm in physical therapy for my back and neck and undergoing a series of tests to help diagnose the internal problems I developed in California.  

But boy! Am I grateful for the time I spent in California. I love my missions! Those three months are the greatest parts of my life thus far. It is AMAZING to see how different I feel between August and now.  I wouldn't give up those three months for anything. My heart forever belongs to California, and Mexico. To la familia Ganuza, to Marili and Yousely and Rosi. To the Church, forever and always. 


Pues, quiero compartir mi testimonio en Español, porque siempre my corazón es un parte de este. Yo sé que esta Iglesia es verdadera! Y también El Libro de Mormón es la palabra de Dios y juntos con la Biblia, testifican de Jesucristo  y el amor de Dios. Estoy agradecido por el tiempo yo tuve a enseñar las personas en Mexico y California también, y especialmente la oportunidad yo tuve a enseñar sobre historia familiar y ayudarles encontrar sus familias y antepasados. Yo sé que la obra de historia familiar y la obra misional son la misma obra. Y en todo eso, yo sé que Dios les ama y especialmente Dios me ama. Estoy agradecido por la oportunidad yo tuve a ser una misionara. Lo extraño, pero yo sé que mi vida... solo es comienzo, ahora, aqui. Les amo, mi amigos. La Iglesia es verdadera. Nunca lo olvides. Les bendecirá.